(1) The new Shania Twain Single !!!
The queen of country music is making a highly anticipated return to the throne after more than 15 years of no new music. And I could not be more excited! Her new single, “Life’s About to Get Good,” from her upcoming album, Now, dropped yesterday, and you (and everybody you know) should listen to it.
(2) This nail color
From L’Oreal Paris Colour Riche Nail Color Nude Privee Collection, Doutzen’s Nude
– I haven’t painted my nails in well over a year but the other day I felt unusually motivated to do so. So I went with this pink-toned nude color from L’Oreal and you know what, I quite like it.
(3) David Sedaris’s Theft By Finding
-I have an absurd number of books in my TBR pile and quite a few books that I’ve started and just.. not finished yet. So the last thing I need is to start another book on top of the 3 or 4 I’ve already started. But oh well. Life doesn’t always work out like you plan it and I wanted to read David Sedaris’s new book, Theft by Finding. So that’s what I’ve been doing.
(4) The 5th season of Orange is the New Black
-I’ve watched Orange is the New Black on Netflix since the first season debuted and I’ve remained pretty loyal to the show ever since. Just when I start to grow tired of it they throw in something that yanks me back in. And after the season 4 finale, I’ve been waiting very impatiently for season 5. So far – I think season 5 is one of the better seasons they’ve put out.
(5) AND Dunkin’ Donuts Dark Roast Iced Coffee
-I have a problem. I’m addicted to Dunkin Donuts’ dark roast iced coffee. (Large, cream, no sugar.) Please send help.
What are you loving this week?